DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Goggles Firmware .0700 and Mav .0400 seems to be last working Match

Robbyg

Reactions
I tried firmware .0800 and .0900 on the goggles with the Mavic on .0400 and found that the head track Yaw movement does not work on either of them. I am hoping this is a problem on my end because everything else works fine except that one major item.

Anybody else try this out?

Rob

I tried firmware .0800 and .0900 on the goggles with the Mavic on .0400 and found that the head track Yaw movement does not work on either of them. I am hoping this is a problem on my end because everything else works fine except that one major item.

Anybody else try this out?

Rob
If you want stable, .700 seems to be the unrestricted stable with improvements over .400. Just a thought.

Right... for me .700/.700 is the only recent combo where headtracking fully works (although you don't get the sensitivity adjustments that .800 brings to the table.

Yes same here guys. I wish that .700 for the goggles had the imperial units and sensitivity adjustments.

I did find one odd thing during the update.

After going to .0900 at first it did the usual stuff and BTW dont forget to remove that SD card from the slot. I left mine in by accident and during the file writing stage it started to go all wonky. I pulled out the SD card and it started to work again but it killed all the files on it, I had to reformat it! I next went to .0800 and everything went smoothly but still no joy with the head tracking.

Now here is the strange part, when I went back to .0700 it did not try to download the files, it just went straight to writing them. I think either the software or the built in SD card keeps each version of the firmware in a folder and just needs the proper command to write it.

Rob

Wow I was lucky I tried this out before DJi removed .700
The only unfortunate part was that I never did make a VM snapshot of .700 so I am pretty much left with upgrading to the next version and taking my chances or staying on .700

Rob

Wow I was lucky I tried this out before DJi removed .700
The only unfortunate part was that I never did make a VM snapshot of .700 so I am pretty much left with upgrading to the next version and taking my chances or staying on .700

Rob
When did they remove .700? It really is gone.

When did they remove .700? It really is gone.

Oh yeah they cleaned house last night! Only .900 and .800 are left up. I think those Copter guys got them spooked.

Rob

The Coptersafe exploit is already in the wild.. Some of their exploits are not present in .800 and .900.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+