DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Goggles Ordered

They weigh around two pounds so I would not be surprised. Of course I ordered one. Twenty years wearing Army helmets hopefully built up my neck muscles.

Remember your hat smile size will be different than your frown hat size.
Since you will be smiling when using that will cause a shift in balance and a perfect front to back fit. ;):):rolleyes:

Reactions: Smokewagon
Remember your hat smile size will be different than your frown hat size.
Since you will be smiling when using that will cause a shift in balance and a perfect front to back fit. ;):):rolleyes:
I look forward to smiling. To those that think we are spending too much time on this, what else are we going to do? No one has one yet so all we can do is speculate. :)

Reactions: gbracer08
I wouldn't want to deal with DJI direct on this or any other item they sell given their reputation and continued poor CS and return policy. Brick and mortar or an online retailer with a generous return policy is the only way to go, even if one has to wait a short time longer. B&H is taking orders as well and many others.

I wouldn't want to deal with DJI direct on this or any other item they sell given their reputation and continued poor CS and return policy. Brick and mortar or an online retailer with a generous return policy is the only way to go, even if one has to wait a short time longer. B&H is taking orders as well and many others.

OTOH, if order in Canada I have to pay about 15% VAT in total. DJI pay it w/i the cost. So, I'll take my chances.

Reactions: jasoraso
Yes, I had the transaction for the goggle purchase officially show on my CC statement as being charged on 5/1/17...

I have payment success but not reflected on CC yet.
Same as previous order.

So if the 20th is launch day does DJI actually deliver them on launch day? Does that ever happen like iPhone launches? What about previous DJI products? I assume they just ship on the 20th.

Pretty excited. I'm going to tie a weather balloon to mine to make the glasses weightless…

My Best Buy order delivery date keeps changing. Yesterday it sail Monday, today it says Tuesday. I'll bet tomorrow it will say Wednesday.

Reactions: Rnl
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929