DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Going mad trying to get working.

videobirds

Reactions
New Mavic, waited for ever to get it, and now I'm in tech hell. Bought a Nexus 7 II to work with the controller. was able to download djigo4 to mini tablet. However I am not getting everything on screen, no link, no gps, no signal, slow yellow flashing - no connection. I am lost and grounded. Any help out there.

If you are using the lower USB port on the controller to connect to the Nexus 7 II. Pull the small cable from the upper left side of the controller and restart the Mavic and the Remote Controller. Both cables cannot be plugged in at the same time.

Reactions: sixthhour
No. just the regular way. There not talking, and The program is not fully functional.

Per recommendations, remove side cable and use bottom USB port on Android devices for far better stability.

The USB comms works on a separate thread, and sometimes that thread hangs around after an app quits, blocking or interfering with other apps.Might be worth doing a reboot just to check.
If it can't connect after that you may have a faulty cable, or worse, faulty USB connector on either the phone or controller. (most likely a dodgy cable)

Make sure you are using a power and data micro USB cable. Some micro USB cables are just able to transmit power.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom