DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Going Pro: Training Course(s) – Chris Newman @ Cinechopper

oJFw

Reactions
Hey all,

Writing to you from Sydney, Australia. Hope you're all having a good day.

I'm considering upping my flight- and editing skills to a level of professionally with a small future business venture in mind. I've already created a pretty substantial catalogue of online courses and classes predominantly on Youtube, covering everything from production to post.

Wondering now if any of you have taken part in worthwhile paid online courses? This guy is getting huge positive reviews, but the whole course is proportionately enormous: $1.5k seems pretty insane!

But then again: maybe someone here can actually feed back on it and say it just so happened to be worth their while. Who knows!

Either way, cheers and thanks in advance.

Ollie

We've known Chris for many years. A great guy who has done wonderful work and is a strong proponent for the drone community. We do not have any further information or feedback from customer experiences with him and his program but what we can tell you is that he's a great guy! :) I'm sure it's a great program.

We've known Chris for many years. A great guy who has done wonderful work and is a strong proponent for the drone community. We do not have any further information or feedback from customer experiences with him and his program but what we can tell you is that he's a great guy! :) I'm sure it's a great program.

Cheers guys, appreciate you getting back to me. And good to hear he's a top bloke. Thumbswayup

Reactions: Advexure
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada