DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

going to sound crazy!!!!!!

skyeye73

Reactions
cant get the batteries out of the boxes in the fly more package. I don't want to rip the boxes, but they seem to have glued the black inner box in the white outer box??? anyone else had this issue.

cant get the batteries out of the boxes in the fly more package. I don't want to rip the boxes, but they seem to have glued the black inner box in the white outer box??? anyone else had this issue.

Theyre in there pretty tight, but not glued. Pull firmly on the black tab. If that doesnt work, shake the box until it comes out.

Reactions: GreatScott
Just rip that sucker open! :D

4A5xx98.jpg

Get a flat thin ruler or a knife/butter knife, insert it in between the black flap, ask someone to hold the box and pull the sucker out slowly. That's the technique I've develop unboxing my 5 batteries.

Reactions: skyeye73 and Jerry
turns out there was some glue in the bottom of the boxes. managed to get them out with damaging the boxes to much.

turns out there was some glue in the bottom of the boxes. managed to get them out with damaging the boxes to much.
That drove me crazy. The black inner boxes are sized so tightly to the outer box that I think you will see this happen again each time you try to get into them. Glad you got 'em open though.

Reactions: skyeye73
On my 3 batteries from the fly more package was no pb but from the extra one I bought later I got that pb too. As some airlines/airports ask original packaging for such batteries I was fighting hard to keep it in shape...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S