DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

going to sound crazy!!!!!!

cant get the batteries out of the boxes in the fly more package. I don't want to rip the boxes, but they seem to have glued the black inner box in the white outer box??? anyone else had this issue.
Yeah crazy

i didn't find any trace of glue in my 3 boxes but the fit was soooo tight that it was basically vacuum that held them in. I broke the vacuum seal by inserting a knife down the side, relieving the vacuum and they were still very snug.
I think the Chinese are the only ones who know how to shrink-wrap cardboard
:D

I have a theory.

The packaging engineer screwed up when dimensioning the whole package, and made the inner dimensions of the cardboard identical to the outer dimensions of the foam, without allowing any margin.

Huge run of the packaging was made, and it works if they just push really hard.

So there ya go :D

cant get the batteries out of the boxes in the fly more package. I don't want to rip the boxes, but they seem to have glued the black inner box in the white outer box??? anyone else had this issue.
Boy, are you going to have a hard time flying your drone.

Someone stated that for some travel the batteries have to be in original packaging. So travelers may have to save the boxes.

It took forever to get mine out, and I ended up just ripping the boxes. I'm glad I'm not the only one that had more issues than we should have lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3