DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Google Gets it, DJI obviously doesn't

Heck, even 1/2 off the DJI Care would be win for both the consumer and DJI.

Google is one of the worlds most valuable companies at 82.5 Billion. Not just the US , but the world. Frank Wang's DJI is worth 8 Billion by current valuation standards. One tenth the valaution.

DJI is small potatoes compared to Google.

50 dollars is a drop in Googles Ocean

Google is one of the worlds most valuable companies at 82.5 Billion. Not just the US , but the world. Frank Wang's DJI is worth 8 Billion by current valuation standards. One tenth the valaution.

DJI is small potatoes compared to Google.

50 dollars is a drop in Googles Ocean

Point taken, but giving 1/2 off a service (DJI Care) wouldn't really cost them anything up front and probably would end up making them more money as more people would likely fork over the extra 49 dollars. Win/Win

Point taken, but giving 1/2 off a service (DJI Care) wouldn't really cost them anything up front and probably would end up making them more money as more people would likely fork over the extra 49 dollars. Win/Win

Culture. We as Americans have built a norm by which if we feel that we have waited too long for goods or services or been slighted in any way by a business we are "entitled" to some form of compensation. In China this is not the norm.

Reactions: Kilrah
Cancel the order and buy a Karma..

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

No what is typical is the belief that you are owed something. if I was really unhappy with a company I would go to the competitor .. The choice is simple, don't buy another DJI product, cancel the Mavic order. Purchase a Karma it is pretty close to the Mavic. Problem solved.

Reactions: Kilrah
No what is typical is the belief that you are owed something. if I was really unhappy with a company I would go to the competitor .. The choice is simple, don't buy another DJI product, cancel the Mavic order. Purchase a Karma it is pretty close to the Mavic. Problem solved.
You do realize there isn't a Karma to buy, it has been recalled. The topic is pertaining to a company that knows how to treat customers vs what we have here. I truly hope DJI, gets some competition, but as of right now they have none. But it's only a matter of time before someone catches up.

Reactions: MavicProMX
You do realize there isn't a Karma to buy, it has been recalled.
I must admit that I'm fully aware that the Karma was crashing to the ground at an alarming rate. Which prompted Total Recall.

The topic is pertaining to a company that knows how to treat customers vs what we have here.
I am just comparing apples to apples. Google doesn't have a drone. If you would have compared DJI to Yuneec, Autel or GoPro my comments would have been different.

I truly hope DJI, gets some competition, but as of right now they have none. But it's only a matter of time before someone catches up.
I own birds from the competition. If you are waiting for them to catch up to DJI you are in for a wait. If customer service is what you buy... I suggest Autel.. If you are looking for the most advanced bird today you could buy previous 2 iterations of DJI before the competitors current offerings are close.

My suggestion is be patient or cancel your order and pick it up from Apple. That way you will get the best of both worlds. DJI technology with Apple customer service. Win win..

Occusync is the devil... it has to be.. somebody sold their soul to get they video link this clear.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom