DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Google Nexus 7 2013

johnny_adams

Reactions
I was wondering if anyone is running a Nexus 2013 with the current version of DJI go app and Mavic firmware? Could you confirm if you are running without any issues including no video lag?
I'm going to use it dedicated to the Mavic no other software installed other than possibly Litche App.

Thanks

You should be fine, I have an older app and Litchi on mine.
You do need make sure everything else is shut down or have very little on it anyway.
It will fit in the controller arms but only just.
You need a good quality longer cable preferably with 90 degree bend and note which way up mini USB goes.
I generally prefer to use my Samsung S5 to be honest, and not sure it's the best thing to buy specifically for the job but will work if you have one or can get one cheaply.

Flying with it is fine. Playing back/editing is choppy. It's a bit underpowered for that. As for flying - doing it about three months now with N7 without a single issue. It is dedicated to DJI Go though.

Thanks for all your replies.
Ended up not purchasing it as I realised that it was actually a first generation that appears to be even slower.
Managed to track down a nvidia shield k1 so I am now waiting for it to arrive.
This was my preferred choice had to pay $240 aus to get it so I hope it's worth it!!

I do
I dislike trying to take a screen shot the buttons are very cumbersome to try to use otherwise good size bright screen
Screenshot_20170609-181751.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji