DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Got a brand new Mavic for £799.99!! :D

Mark.Evans

Reactions
Wanted to upgrade to a Mavic for a long time, found a website which sold them for £799.99 at the time (bargain!!), was scared it was too good to be true, but decided to do an unboxing when it arrived :)...

First time doing a video, so open to criticism (not too harshe however please )

Reactions: digdat0
Congratulations! I was thinking about buying from eGlobal but got put off as there were some negative reviews floating around the interweb, Glad you got a bargain!

Reactions: Mark.Evans
Very nice! Christmas in June! :D

Where did you buy it from?

Reactions: Mark.Evans
I imagine people will be more interested in where you got it from at that price more than the unboxing.

Not in the UK unfortunately. :(
Yeah I know. I meant that's what they should be retailing for. Not what they are. I'm not sure how DJI can justify a 40% price increase for British customers. (Apart from the fact that us saps still buy them)

Reactions: Gatzu1
Congratulations! I was thinking about buying from eGlobal but got put off as there were some negative reviews floating around the interweb, Glad you got a bargain!
Yeh I had the same doubts! Happy with the decision however :)... made a new video with the mavic this week... sooo much fun!!

Yeh I had the same doubts! Happy with the decision however :)... made a new video with the mavic this week... sooo much fun!!

Great video!

You told a story, had some very nice shots and I really liked the intro via google...

Picked one up from Amazon last week for £759.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun