DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Got my first mavic yesterday!

30secs

Reactions
Took it out to maiden flight and it went great.
cc8458cd6e6030ef3562411bf064438f.jpg

Very happy to have this cool quad. It's so much fun!

Sent from my SM-N910V using MavicPilots mobile app

DJI Mavic rocks! I'm having fun with it. So many features. Plus it has enough flight time to actually learn how the intelligent flight modes work.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: johng724
In California. Took mine six days to arrive as well. First flight earlier this evening went great. Amazing machine. Noticeably less noisy than my P3A and so much smaller. Can't wait to take it out tomorrow.

Sent from my Pixel XL using MavicPilots mobile app

Have fun with the little dragon, she's a very well behaved one.. hehe
That is until you lose GPS health for no reason, or smart RTH sends you to somewhere other than your home point, or OPTI mode fails or OA fails because you are in lower than required LUX, but yes other than that it is well behaved.

That is until you lose GPS health for no reason, or smart RTH sends you to somewhere other than your home point, or OPTI mode fails or OA fails because you are in lower than required LUX, but yes other than that it is well behaved.

Hehe, Chill bro, Don't scare the new guy with his new pet... You are already scaring me.. hehe

Ordered mine Tuesday. It shipped Wednesday and is scheduled to arrive Friday according to Fedex.

Michigan.

I read so many stories of these taking weeks or months to arrive after I purchased mine.

Just got mine this morning. Been out this afternoon with it, just a very short flight as it's too windy.

Reactions: Lapeer20m
Don't let the negative comments affect you, I've only been flying since xmas, but never had a problem in 40 or 50 flights. Checklists are mandatory, MANDATORY........Just got my Mavic the other day from selling my p4, And it's a wonderful machine. Big difference I can see between the two obviously is the portability, but also it's quieter. I also think the camera is a much sharper focus for close in things.

Don't let the negative comments affect you, I've only been flying since xmas, but never had a problem in 40 or 50 flights. Checklists are mandatory, MANDATORY........Just got my Mavic the other day from selling my p4, And it's a wonderful machine. Big difference I can see between the two obviously is the portability, but also it's quieter. I also think the camera is a much sharper focus for close in things.

I agree. I have always gone over my checklist before each flight with my P3A and will do the same with my MP. 72 flights covering over 90 miles with no mishaps. I'm five flights into my MP and absolutely love the machine. The size, agility, lower noise signature, range and portability make it fun to fly. So far very happy with my purchase.

Reactions: thatguy0329
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3