DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Got my Mavic locally!

C

Coloradoscot

Hello all,

New to the mavic but not to DJI copters. I took a chance and called a new local DJI dealership here in Denver this morning. Imagine my surprise when I was told they had seven in stock! I high tailed it down to the store as fast as the law would allow and picked up a fly less for list price.... I enjoyed cancelling my DJI order when I got back home. Not sure how long these will last but they still had six in stock when I left. I was tempted to buy more but I'm not going to play that game. If your local in Denver give them a call and best of luck to you. They have all the accessories as well... they are expecting fly more kits next week btw.

DJI store Denver 303-502-2555

John

Howdy...thanks for the tip. We just called and they had one left (with accessories). However, they won't ship to us as we live on the Western Slope. Dang it!! Frustrating...

Howdy...thanks for the tip. We just called and they had one left (with accessories). However, they won't ship to us as we live on the Western Slope. Dang it!! Frustrating...
Why wouldn't they ship? DJI store and won't ship?

Why wouldn't they ship? DJI store and won't ship?

No...absolutely won't ship. It's strictly a first come, first served basis. We offered to pay and have it picked up tomorrow, but nothing doing. Really stinks.:(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest