DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Got my Mavic today from DJI!

Congrats joint .:)

Reactions: jointeffort
Ordered 12/20 received today! So freaking excited!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
So tell us about the thrill and excitement! I've had mine since October 31st, the thrill has "sort of" worn off--don't get me wrong, I still love it and fly every chance I get. It's always nice to hear some "fresh" initial reactions/experiences.

Reactions: jointeffort
So tell us about the thrill and excitement! I've had mine since October 31st, the thrill has "sort of" worn off--don't get me wrong, I still love it and fly every chance I get. It's always nice to hear some "fresh" initial reactions/experiences.

So I've finally updated my firmware. Bought DJI refresh. Have all my accessories. The only thing I lack is decent weather to fly. Still stoked!

Don't ya just hate that.... wait almost a full month, and there were probably allot of nice flying weather in there while you waited.
Then as soon as you get the Mavic, the weather turns nasty :confused:
Same happened to me.... Hopefully very soon you will be able to fly, and enjoy the amazing little flying machine.

So I've finally updated my firmware. Bought DJI refresh. Have all my accessories. The only thing I lack is decent weather to fly. Still stoked!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calezu