DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Got my Mavic today!

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Yippee! I got my Mavic. I'm reading the manuals while the batteries are charging. Got my FAA number. Plan to do a little low-level practice in the back yard later today!

Dave In Cape Coral, FL
Congratulations, there are many extremely knowledgeable people here and a wealth of information to be searched. Welcome to the forum and make sure you read the downloadable .PDF manual from the DJI website.
Regards,
-d

Thanks folks! Si far I have found this forum to be one of the best learning resources. Happy to be here

Congratulations!
Can I ask where did you order your Mavic from and how long it took to arrive?
I am going on a trip in 15 days and I really need to know if I can get it on time in case I order now.

Does somebody know what is the current delivery time if you order from the DJI US Online Store?

Thank you all in advance,

Hawkeye

I got mine from Florida Drone supply. I live near them and after paying online, I met them to get it hand delivered. So from order to having it in my grubby little hands was about an hour.

If Amazon has them in stock and you are a Prime member, it is 2 days unless you pay a little...I think about 4 bucks...for next day. Last time I looked they had the basic kit but not the flymore kit.

Last time I looked they had the basic kit but not the flymore kit.
There are some fly more packages in stock on Amazon. I have a list of authorized DJI dealers with those packages in stock here.

Congratulations!
Can I ask where did you order your Mavic from and how long it took to arrive?
I am going on a trip in 15 days and I really need to know if I can get it on time in case I order now.

Does somebody know what is the current delivery time if you order from the DJI US Online Store?

Thank you all in advance,

Hawkeye
I know this is late and you have one by now but...I had to drive to a different state 2 hours away (Henderson, NV>Washington, UT). Went to a Best Buy here in Henderson and had them call the store in Washington, UT. It seems only a Best Buy can put a hold on something if another Best Buy calls them. They only had 1 in stock.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS