DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Great Mavic backpack

AMars32

Reactions
If anyone is looking for a great case for their Mavic, the hard inlay Koozam waterproof backpack is the one I purchased. This product is protective and keeps with the small and portable theme of the Mavic. My only complaint is that I wish it came in more colors. I got it off of Amazon for $89 and it came in less then a week with free shipping. I'm happy to answer any questions.

Last edited:
I like this.....can't do hard cases........ I beat them up in cars, planes etc , too much.....

Last edited:
I like the one that comes with the The fly more combo I think it is the best one. I can fit everything in it that comes with the fly more combo.

Sent from my iPod touch using MavicPilots

I like the one that comes with the The fly more combo I think it is the best one. I can fit everything in it that comes with the fly more combo.

Sent from my iPod touch using MavicPilots

Please tell me how you managed that. I can't quite get everything in there. All I got in there was the car charger, the RC, the 2 extra batteries, the drone, the extra props, battery to USB power bank hub, and the extra accessories. I can't fit the original AC plug or the charging station in there.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Here's one way to fit everything into the DJI bag:

Please tell me how you managed that. I can't quite get everything in there. All I got in there was the car charger, the RC, the 2 extra batteries, the drone, the extra props, battery to USB power bank hub, and the extra accessories. I can't fit the original AC plug or the charging station in there.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

The Video he just posted is what I watched to do it and it works very well!

Reactions: Cyberpower678
KoozamBack.jpg KoozamBackpackOpen.jpg KoozamFront.jpg KoozamBack.jpg KoozamFront.jpg KoozamBack.jpg KoozamBackpackOpen.jpg Just got my Koozam backpack for the Mavic off Amazon @ $79.
Its the right size and does not scream "expensive equipment inside" unlike my Pelican hard case that also attracted a visit from the police while flying in a local park.
The RC is inside the black Arnette sunglasses zippered clam case which is a perfect fit and only $5 on EBay.
I carry all my Fly More Combo kit plus leg extenders, iPad Air 2, Mav Mount XL, 8" Samsung Tab E and extra leads etc with room to spare.

If anyone is looking for a great case for their Mavic, the hard inlay Koozam waterproof backpack is the one I purchased. This product is protective and keeps with the small and portable theme of the Mavic. My only complaint is that I wish it came in more colors. I got it off of Amazon for $89 and it came in less then a week with free shipping. I'm happy to answer any questions.

I have the same one. Lots of pockets and provides pretty good protection as well. I got mine as a present so I didn't even know it was waterproof. ha

The man is a genius! Have to admit though that I only keep the batteries, the controller and the Mavic in a bag as I don't want to be pulling out bits of charger and power cables when all I want is to power the Mavic up and go fly. Everything else just gets in the way and stays out of sight at home.

Reactions: Lifted Chevy
I just picked up this back pack. Compact and very lightweight. Specific design is for day hikes/trips. It has a pocket to put a hydration bladder, or an iPad. A separate top compartment for food, snacks, or light jacket. Side pockets for additional water bottles or tripod or walking sticks, etc. It's the Mindshift Sidepath.

Attachments

• IMG_0295.jpg
    IMG_0295.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 102
  • IMG_0293.jpg
    IMG_0293.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 115
  • IMG_0294.jpg
    IMG_0294.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 111
  • IMG_0296.jpg
    IMG_0296.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0298.jpg
    IMG_0298.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0300.jpg
    IMG_0300.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 105
  • IMG_0302.jpg
    IMG_0302.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0303.jpg
    IMG_0303.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0304.jpg
    IMG_0304.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 107
  • IMG_0305.jpg
    IMG_0305.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 96
Reactions: Cutaway
hprc_mav3500gry_01_backpack_hard_case_with_1484161526000_1304039.jpg
i like t
1484582490000_IMG_737262.jpg
his. looks badass

View attachment 6007 View attachment 6008 View attachment 6009 View attachment 6007 View attachment 6009 View attachment 6007 View attachment 6008 Just got my Koozam backpack for the Mavic off Amazon @ $79.
Its the right size and does not scream "expensive equipment inside" unlike my Pelican hard case that also attracted a visit from the police while flying in a local park.
The RC is inside the black Arnette sunglasses zippered clam case which is a perfect fit and only $5 on EBay.
I carry all my Fly More Combo kit plus leg extenders, iPad Air 2, Mav Mount XL, 8" Samsung Tab E and extra leads etc with room to spare.
The inside of your bag doesn't look like the one they advertise on Amazon. Do you know why that is?

The inside of your bag doesn't look like the one they advertise on Amazon. Do you know why that is?

There are multiple types of this bag, the grey one has a customizable liner while the black one has a permanent foam liner. I opted for the black one as I thought it would be more protective. However, they are both very good cases!

There are multiple types of this bag, the grey one has a customizable liner while the black one has a permanent foam liner. I opted for the black one as I thought it would be more protective. However, they are both very good cases!

Oh. The images on Amazon showed both colors having the foam. I'm gonna order the black anyway. Thanks!

completely agree!!!!

View attachment 6007 View attachment 6008 View attachment 6009 View attachment 6007 View attachment 6009 View attachment 6007 View attachment 6008 Just got my Koozam backpack for the Mavic off Amazon @ $79.
mine has the interior in hard foam, did ypu replace yours???

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929