DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings form Western NY. Home to Lake Ontario and the Finger Lakes region. New Pilot alert!

Scottso

Reactions
Hi everybody! I can't explain how THRILLED I am that my new Mavic Pro is on the way! After cutting my teeth on a little SYMA X5SC for a year, (stop snickering)... I'm ready to take the plunge. THANK YOU in advance for being a wealth of knowledge for me to tap into. Hours of youtube and forum searching. THIS is the place I'm most impressed with.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere ;)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

I flew near Cortland tonight. :)
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20170418/Mavic+Pro+User+Manual_V1.6.pdf

Reactions: Scottso
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.

I flew near Cortland tonight. :)
Enjoy! Thumbswayup
*MAVIC MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20170418/Mavic+Pro+User+Manual_V1.6.pdf
Hi are you in ROC? I'm from Webster. getting my Mavic Pro tomorrow! #ImSoCovfefe!

Welcome to mavic pilots there's a couple of us in Albany New York it's a bit far from you though.

Welcome Scottso!!!
You are correct, alot of info and intelligent and experience people on this forum.
Study and enjoy your mavic bother!

Welcome Scottso!! I'm on the westside of Rochester, NY myself. However I work in Webster, maybe we can try and hook up and fly sometime.

Welcome Scottso!! I'm on the westside of Rochester, NY myself. However I work in Webster, maybe we can try and hook up and fly sometime.

DEAL! I flew the first time last night! got some awesome sunset shots at Irondequoit bay. This thing is amazing!

Reactions: mryeje
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zantuna