DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Central Long Island, NY

Stringfellow-Hawke

Reactions
Master of the Phantom 1 since then... Over 150 Phantom 1 flights, from a 1st Gen Phantom 1, just 2 weeks after its introduction by Colin Guinn at the Las Vegas Tech Expo... Owned & flown a "Drone" a solid year and a half before people knew what it was & a solid 2 years before any regulation...

I'm a new DJI Mavic Pro owner... Unboxed 3 days ago, freshly calibrated, cold & windy as hell here..
No 1st flight as of yet, waiting for opportune conditions..

Looking very forward to flying such an advanced piece of equipment, leaps & bounds ahead of the PH1

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Reactions: Stringfellow-Hawke
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

How cold is where you are? I've heard the Mavic does quite well in less than ideal temps

Thanks all! Yes awaiting my 1st flight... Hoping for Wednesday.. 50 degrees with light winds...
Haven't even spun her blades yet!.. Got her all calibrated & her big sister the Phantom 1 ready!...
I'm a pretty darn good drone pilot, bringing the ole' Phantom 1 on some crazy pre-FAA flights in the old drone days.. Time to retire the old gal & see just what this lil Mav can do!!... Keep all posted on the flight(s)!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929