DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Delaware. (Im)Patiently Waiting for My Mavic Pro to Arrive

CC Rider

Reactions
Hello, folks. I placed my Mavic Pro order the other day when DJI announced they were shipping them and am now in a holding pattern until it arrives in several days. I thought I would join this forum in the interim to pick up Mavic tips here before I even think about taking to the air with it, as experience speaks louder to me than words in a booklet do. Why reinvent the wheel when one's already spinning?

I am not going to let the elegant simplicity the Mavic seems to possess dissuade me from studying every word, video, etc., I can find on this little flying wonder ahead of time. I'd rather avoid learning things the hard way, although I know that day is inevitable at some level.

I'll try to search out a topic that concerns me in this forum's previous posts before I ask the same question you've already heard and answered too many times, but I will tap on your shoulders when I am stumped or in need to learn something. If I am repeating what others have already asked,then please forgive me in advance.

Being one of the new guys on the block, as well as having listened well to my Father's advice to me as a boy, I know I've got two ears and one mouth so I'm going to listen here twice as much as I speak. Sure can't learn while you're flapping your lips.

Have a great weekend, all, and I hope there is good flying weather wherever you are located. Talk with you again.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum CC and hang in there , from what ya say I like ya already :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

CC I am in your same boat. Ordered my first real drone today. Mavic of course and am reading and watching videos to get the most input I can before it arrives. I'm old but excited and look forward to many hours of fun. Any tips are welcome!

C&B and everyone else, I thank you for your welcome. And C&B, I guess you're gonna prove that "old" ain't what it used to be! Good luck to you, too, in learning all you can and with your new drone. I think the Mavic is going to keep your heart pumping for quite some time to come. Mine will be thumping right along with yours!

Very cool! You're just up the road,literally! Have you been flying your Mavic long now?

I got it 1/13/17, so only about a week at this point. Not too great of weather up this way as it is, so I haven't flown too much. The beach area would definitely be a beautiful area to be flying around!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000