DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings From Edmonton, Canada

Redi

Reactions
Got word of my Mavic with the fly more package at Christmas and it finally arrived last Saturday. It was a present from my wonderful wife! I think she got tired of the expenses in repairing my Blade 350 (Can I say that name here? ;)) I brought my Mavic to work today with the hopes of flying on the roof. Good thing my boss is an avid drone pilot :). But it's cool here at 5 degrees C, and we're expecting rain today, so it's the big, front hallway instead. Hopefully I won't hit anyone!
A quick question, however. There's a port on the controller labelled USB port. Item #9 on page #9 of the user manual. I don't seem to have a cable for this. Does anyone know what magic this is? :)

Welcome the the DronePilots newest forum Redi.:)
That's where you plug a usb into your tablet if you are not using your phone in the arms .

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.

#9 - Some people like to use iPads or other tablets with the TX and that port will allow this with your standard USB cable.

Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefons82