DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from foot of Mt.Fuji,Gotemba,Japan

Cybercowboy

Reactions
MavicPro took 3 month from 1st order to my hand. Took only a week to wreck a gimbal. another month to wait till I can fly it safely. Now I'm enjoying my flight to take fixed point observation of Mt.Fuji when it can be seen.
I work at a membership horse riding facility as an instructor. Taking members to rides to country-side of foot of Mt.Fuji.
I long for a movie star in old American Western Cowboy.
Trying to take cinematic scene with drones' of horses & myself running the dusty road that leads to Mt.Fuji.
Practiced with DJI Phantom 1st, & Phantom Vision Plus and now I got a new toy MavicPro.

Anyway I don't see many Japan based pilots around so I joined to seek for your knowledges and ideas.
Hope to meet foreign pilots come around some day.
(Japan is getting pretty strict on UAVs recently)

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. If you’re new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Reactions: Cybercowboy
ようこそ、サイバーカオボイさん。

I have flown on the other side of Fujisan, but not the Gotenba side. It would seem early morning would be best time for drone flights with sunlight on the mountain. Post some videos soon!

Japan's Drone Restrictions

Thank you 江戸さん!I know that it is bright when the sun is coming out but I still have to work with the horses in the morning and not have time to play around with my マビッ君yet. Someday at my day off and when Mt.Fuji is out I am going to shoot a panoramic view.

Reactions: halley
ようこそ、サイバーカオボイさん。

I have flown on the other side of Fujisan, but not the Gotenba side. It would seem early morning would be best time for drone flights with sunlight on the mountain. Post some videos soon!

Japan's Drone Restrictions
Replyにいれるのね
Thank you 江戸さん!I know that it is bright when the sun is coming out but I still have to work with the horses in the morning and not have time to play around with my マビッ君yet. Someday at my day off and when Mt.Fuji is out I am going to shoot a panoramic view.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851