DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Jakarta, Indonesia!

valpraiso

Reactions
Hello, awesome forum you guys have here. Been learning a lot about Mavic from this forum for months even before I finally bought one. Awesome quadcopter and I think I'm kinda addicted to this thing now hahaha. Btw does anyone knows how to lower the remote's LCD brightness? During night flying the LCD is too bright for my eyes and kinda impair my night vision. Not really a big deal but just kinda annoyed sometime.

Anyway, good to be here guys!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum. To my knowledge there is no way to dim the back light of the controller at the moment but it would be a great idea if Dji can add this function in the Dji Go app if possible.
Happy flying.

Reactions: lramdial
Welcome to the forum. To my knowledge there is no way to dim the back light of the controller at the moment but it would be a great idea if Dji can add this function in the Dji Go app if possible.
Happy flying.

Ah yes, such a pity but I hope it's doable one day, anyway thanks man! Happy flying to u too!!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

MAVIC MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20170301/UserManual/Mavic_Pro_User_Manual_en_v1.4.pdf

Awesome TJ! I will definitely contribute to this forum for sure!

Hello, awesome forum you guys have here. Been learning a lot about Mavic from this forum for months even before I finally bought one. Awesome quadcopter and I think I'm kinda addicted to this thing now hahaha. Btw does anyone knows how to lower the remote's LCD brightness? During night flying the LCD is too bright for my eyes and kinda impair my night vision. Not really a big deal but just kinda annoyed sometime.

Anyway, good to be here guys!
Just tape some red plastic film over it. That should lower the brightness. Red light also does not lower your night vision that much!

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake