DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Las Vegas, Nevada

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: YellowJacket
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum YJ . :)

Mine is sitting at home waiting for me, week and a half left and I'll be able to bring her out and join you guys!

Anybody know any nice roof top locations for cruising? Finding a good launch point is always an adventure

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 6
  • images-1.jpg
    images-1.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 523-copy-Desert-Overlook-sign-Deer-Crk-Rd.jpg
    523-copy-Desert-Overlook-sign-Deer-Crk-Rd.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 4
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Finally took my maiden flight today out at the Willie McCool Field off Decatur/215. The weather finally died down enough to get a quick flight in. My fingers were freezing, so I only lasted a quick 10 min flight. :D Still had about a 10mph wind or so, so I didn't get very brave and just kept it close and not over 20ft. Once I got home, the wind was pretty calm and decided to put it up and take a few pictures of my house. The Mavic was rock solid the entire time and I was really impressed! Can't wait for some good weather and to get out and take some more flights. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent