DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Maryland

kemmi387

Reactions
Hello All,

I am quite new to Droning even though I have two other drones besides the Mavic Pro.
I have two Parrot AR 2.0 drones that I primarily fly with my kids. I am very much looking forward to taking the Mavic up. I am going to scour this forum for advice and pointers because I don't want my first crash to be a costly one, Lol.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello All,

I am quite new to Droning even though I have two other drones besides the Mavic Pro.
I have two Parrot AR 2.0 drones that I primarily fly with my kids. I am very much looking forward to taking the Mavic up. I am going to scour this forum for advice and pointers because I don't want my first crash to be a costly one, Lol.
Howdy from Wyoming kemmi387, Welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Welcome to this very informative and sometimes entertaining forum. I'm in Southern MD, how about you?

Thanks All for the welcome!

I am actually in Baltimore county, so the areas I fly may be a bit more limited I suppose from Southern MD.

I am close to Patapsco State park. I am not sure what the rules are for flying in State parks yet. I'll look into it after I get comfortable with the Mavic controls/features.

Hi There
Need help and training to start hands on my new Mavic Pro. Any one near the Washington area / Rockville / Gaithersburg, 20878 ?
Do appreciate the help

Thanks

ED

Thanks All for the welcome!

I am actually in Baltimore county, so the areas I fly may be a bit more limited I suppose from Southern MD.

I am close to Patapsco State park. I am not sure what the rules are for flying in State parks yet. I'll look into it after I get comfortable with the Mavic controls/features.

Nice. I used to live in Lansdowne and can only imagine what Patapsco must look like from the air. Not sure if you knew this but there's actually an RC airfield over near the Highland light rail stop.

swaprc

I live down in the Germantown/DC area now so, not quite as close lol. But I still work in Baltimore so I see that area quite often.

Nice. I used to live in Lansdowne and can only imagine what Patapsco must look like from the air. Not sure if you knew this but there's actually an RC airfield over near the Highland light rail stop.

swaprc

I live down in the Germantown/DC area now so, not quite as close lol. But I still work in Baltimore so I see that area quite often.

Does Swaprc flights drones too ? , I
Thanks
ED

Does Swaprc flights drones too ? , I
Thanks
ED

Sorry for the delay! Been moving. I'm not sure if they fly drones specifically but I know the space it'self is usually pretty empty so you could use it for practice or whatever :D

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oshgeo