DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Robbinsdale MN

WEOTN

Reactions
Howdy!
I'm about to order my first UAV, and while very tempted by the DJI P4E, I think I'm going to go with the Mavic. The compactness appeals to me, as I often travel by motorcycle and would certainly make the room for this one! I particularly love the North Shore of Lake Superior and just cannot get enough of it. Having awesome videos to watch when I cannot be there is one of my goals.

I can't find any reason to not make the Mavic Pro my first UAV, and certainly welcome any comments on that score. I like the bundle with case and extra batteries, and plan to also get prop guards and leg extenders, and a couple 64gig chips (hold the salsa).

Glad to have found this forum, I'll be reading a while before ordering the Mavic. Already have the FAA number (building a scratch drone with KKK controller) and need to find out about Part 107 and what that's about. I live within 5 miles of Crystal Air Port so will get to know who to contact in the control tower when I want to fly in my yard (below 100' shouldn't be an issue, hopefully).

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Ordered the Mavic with extras. Now the long wait begins. I wonder how many times I can read through the manual(s) before it arrives?

Reactions: frankiez

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada