DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Rochester, NY!

SmartChicken

Reactions
Hi All! Just got my Mavic on Sunday. I had a blast with it all Sunday afternoon, kept having to recharge the batteries. Not very skilled with the unit, just a matter of time and practice. So for now I pilot in Beginner Mode. Attached is one of my favorite photos that I took Sunday. Looking forward to interacting with the community!

Attachments

• DJI_0022.JPG
    DJI_0022.JPG
    6.1 MB · Views: 23
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. If you’re new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.

Message me sometime if you would like to fly, I'm on the Westside in the burbs.

Enjoy! Thumbswayup

MAVIC MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20170301/UserManual/Mavic_Pro_User_Manual_en_v1.4.pdf

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. If you’re new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.

Message me sometime if you would like to fly, I'm on the Westside in the burbs.

Enjoy! Thumbswayup

MAVIC MANUAL: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/mavic/20170301/UserManual/Mavic_Pro_User_Manual_en_v1.4.pdf
I'll gladly take you up on that offer sometime! I'm on the westside myself.

Hi All! Just got my Mavic on Sunday. I had a blast with it all Sunday afternoon, kept having to recharge the batteries. Not very skilled with the unit, just a matter of time and practice. So for now I pilot in Beginner Mode. Attached is one of my favorite photos that I took Sunday. Looking forward to interacting with the community!
I'm also mavic owner and I am looking for someone to meet up with to get great footage and exchange ideas. I also live in the Rochester area.

Welcome to our Forum, from Hauptmann in Texas (near Dallas)!

Been to NY State, but never Rochester. My Granddaughter starts college at Nazareth this August (in drama). I look forward to visiting to watch her perform. I'll bring my M2P, natch!
Perhaps we can hook up and do some flyin'!

Lots of fellow upstaters and over 100,000 of us worldwide to help you progress out of beginner mode, and advance in skill.

Glad you have joined us!

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and guidance. We look forward to seeing the view of your world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ