DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Romania

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: Nazgul
Thank you guys.

Greetings Mavic pilots from Romania. ( Salutari pilotilor de Mavic din Romania )

Last edited:
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

Enjoy your stay! There's plenty of great info here.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Reactions: Nazgul
Welcome to the forum! What are the rules in Romania? I'm from there, but live in the US now, and I'll come for vacation this summer. Do I need to register it there? Is there an official website I can check?

Hi

Now the rules of fling multicopters, helicopters, plane ( aeromodels) in NOT READY yet .
In this moment the rules is:
- Visual Flight
- Maximum altitude 150m
- Maximum distance 250m
- Forbidden to fly near airports, military objective....
- Fly above the crowds is forbidden
- aeromodels from 0 to 500gramns no need registration (
The registration is 90EUROS +vat + 110Euros but it is a very difficult and lengthy procedure.
If a tourist wants to record model airplane ( multicopter ), I think we should stand for at least 30 days and when go back home, maybe have the papers.
Currently the law is working, there are many problems to be solved.
At us, a model airplane is equal to an aircraft and is not a joke.
There are many idiots who do not know what a transmitter it looks like, but make laws.

Oh wow so i'd have to pay 200 euros for 2-3 flights.. I think i'll just travel without it. I wish the registration from here worked there, at least for a limited period. Even car registration is good for a few weeks when traveling to different countries I believe. Thank you for the reply!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll