DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Sweden!

Garuda

Reactions
Hi,

I am just a kayaker that loves being outdoors. Like taking my GoPro´s with me on my "adventures" to try capture the beauty of nature. Havent had any experience with drones before but when they announced the Mavic Pro, my first thought was...Holy cow, that one fits in my kayak! Shut up and take my money! :) Heard alot of good thing about this forum so here I am.

Youtube-channel

Last edited:
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hi,

I am just a kayaker that loves being outdoors. Like taking my GoPro´s with me on my "adventures" to try capture the beauty of nature. Havent had any experience with drones before but when they announced the Mavic Pro, my first thought was...Holy cow, that one fits in my kayak! Shut up and take my money! :) Heard alot of good thing about this forum so here I am.

Youtube-channel

Welcome to the Forum from a Mavic pilot from the State of Delaware, USA, across the Atlantic Ocean. Good luck with your flying machine.

You made a perfect choice of drones with the kind of flying you will be doing. Your Mavic Pro will travel easy with you, requires very little setup time to get it flying, and promises to capture all of your adventures perfectly and uniquely with its many "automatic" features. It will follow you, fly alongside you and capture profile shots, circle points of interest including you, and so much more. For doing solo sports, it will take the place of needing someone else to capture you in action. Your Mavic will take care of all of that for you.

Get yourself a waterproof bag for your Mavic and you can take it kayaking with you to your heart's content without much worry. Once you're up and running, please post some images of what you capture. Always interested to see another flyer's part of the world, what interests them, and their approaches to photography and filming.

Safe flying and have fun capturing great images. Good luck and be safe while pursuing and capturing your sports interests.

Reactions: Garuda
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Welcome to the Forum from a Mavic pilot from the State of Delaware, USA, across the Atlantic Ocean. Good luck with your flying machine.

You made a perfect choice of drones with the kind of flying you will be doing. Your Mavic Pro will travel easy with you, requires very little setup time to get it flying, and promises to capture all of your adventures perfectly and uniquely with its many "automatic" features. It will follow you, fly alongside you and capture profile shots, circle points of interest including you, and so much more. For doing solo sports, it will take the place of needing someone else to capture you in action. Your Mavic will take care of all of that for you.

Get yourself a waterproof bag for your Mavic and you can take it kayaking with you to your heart's content without much worry. Once you're up and running, please post some images of what you capture. Always interested to see another flyer's part of the world, what interests them, and their approaches to photography and filming.

Safe flying and have fun capturing great images. Good luck and be safe while pursuing and capturing your sports interests.

Thanks! Yep have already pimped out my kayak with RAM-mounts for RC and a POV-case with an 8L Sea to Summit drybag :) Have been flying a couple of times already, and boy it is fun! Was kinda surprised how easy it is to control a quad. Flying is one thing, capture great footage is a hole other ballgame though. Check out my drone-videos on my YT-channel?

Reactions: CC Rider
Thanks! Yep have already pimped out my kayak with RAM-mounts for RC and a POV-case with an 8L Sea to Summit drybag :) Have been flying a couple of times already, and boy it is fun! Was kinda surprised how easy it is to control a quad. Flying is one thing, capture great footage is a hole other ballgame though. Check out my drone-videos on my YT-channel?

Will do. I'm looking forward to seeing what you have posted. Happy flying!

Welcome Garuda to the Mavic Pilots forum. When you get a chance show us some video from some of your kayak adventures! Have fun.

Welcome Garuda to the Mavic Pilots forum. When you get a chance show us some video from some of your kayak adventures! Have fun.
Thank you! Thats the plan! Ive listed my Youtube-channel here on "Members Youtube-channels".

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S