DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from the West Coast of Canada!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. If you’re new to RC aircraft be sure to read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Got it unpacked.. thought it would be bigger!View media item 504
LOL.... actually very impressed! Heading out for maiden flight after work today. Every worked as expected, just love the feel of this machine, impressive quality.

Got it unpacked.. thought it would be bigger!View media item 504
LOL.... actually very impressed! Heading out for maiden flight after work today. Every worked as expected, just love the feel of this machine, impressive quality.
You will the mavic. I too am very new to the mavic pro. Have only flown indoors for now. As mentioned earlier watch lots of YouTube videos. Be very selective however as some can give you the wrong idea about where you can and can't fly these babies. I live in Edmonton and am coming out to comox in April and bringing my drone with me. Hoping to use it on the trip back in the mountains. Good luck and happy flying

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98