DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Upstate, NY

Glideslope

Reactions
Quick background:

I'm in my late 50's with a little more leisure time these days. I've been a Fixed Wing RC Pilot for over 30 years. I've been wanting to move into Multi-Rotor for a while. I finally decided to make the move with the release of the Mavic last fall. I lurked in forums, watched hundreds of videos over and over. Watched the guys in my local club fly their Quads. Asked hundreds of questions, and used a Sim.

I finally ordered, and my Mavic came last week. Flew for the first time yesterday after upgrading the firmware to .700 (no problems.) What a fantastic machine. I stayed in visual and below 100' practicing getting used to the roll and yaw control in turning. I'm looking forward to many, many more, along with making videos.

I want to thank everyone in this form. I plan to be a regular contributor eventually.

Have a great day. ; )

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Quick background:

I'm in my late 50's with a little more leisure time these days. I've been a Fixed Wing RC Pilot for over 30 years. I've been wanting to move into Multi-Rotor for a while. I finally decided to make the move with the release of the Mavic last fall. I lurked in forums, watched hundreds of videos over and over. Watched the guys in my local club fly their Quads. Asked hundreds of questions, and used a Sim.

I finally ordered, and my Mavic came last week. Flew for the first time yesterday after upgrading the firmware to .700 (no problems.) What a fantastic machine. I stayed in visual and below 100' practicing getting used to the roll and yaw control in turning. I'm looking forward to many, many more, along with making videos.

I want to thank everyone in this form. I plan to be a regular contributor eventually.

Have a great day. ; )
Howdy from Wyoming Glideslope, welcome to the community. Many fine folk and good information here. Looking forward to your contributions.

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S