DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Virginia

Spyd3r

Reactions
Hey everyone!

My names Mike and I've been flying drones for only a short while and bought myself a Mavic Pro over the winter. I'm active duty military and stationed at Ft. AP Hill. After getting permission I plan on using my drone to capture some great footage of the EOD training going on here for our class videos. Already got some great footage of the surrounding area. The weathers finally getting good for flying and cant wait to log many hours of flight and video.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Reactions: Spyd3r
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Post your shots!

Enjoy your time! There's a heap of great information on the forums.

Hey everyone!

My names Mike and I've been flying drones for only a short while and bought myself a Mavic Pro over the winter. I'm active duty military and stationed at Ft. AP Hill. After getting permission I plan on using my drone to capture some great footage of the EOD training going on here for our class videos. Already got some great footage of the surrounding area. The weathers finally getting good for flying and cant wait to log many hours of flight and video.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929