DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hands Free Sollution

cooter32

Reactions
I would like to use the tracker mode to follow me while I'm biking. Is there a solution to stow the controller out of the way?

Hi cooter, I think this is what you are looking for...

Just select the target on the screen :)

I hope this help!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
Actually I understand how to use the mode I just want to know if there is a mount or something to put the controller in so I can be hands free while biking.

Reactions: CEDRIXXX
Also looking for a solution for this.
I bought this to be able to film me skiing and i cant have this entirely handsfree :( maby wifi mode?
Also hoping DJI Will update terrain follow to work downhill not just uphill o_O

Try using a toggle stick holder to keep the controls from moving and use a fanny pack to stow the controller. Just keep the antennae up and out of the bag.

Reactions: RogueOne
Reactions: RogueOne
I would like to use the tracker mode to follow me while I'm biking. Is there a solution to stow the controller out of the way?

5c48f92b1b20c8f17c34a12aa073abb9.jpg
8041e93aba63bf2aa013624a97b5c3b8.jpg

This is what I think you can use. It allows me to monitor the Mavic too. Amazon.com: Ailun Bike & Motorcycle Cell Phone Mount,Universal Phone Mount Holder,Universal for iPhone 7/7 Plus,6/6s Plus,Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge/S6/s6 edge,and Other Smartphones,iPods,and MP3 player[BLACK]: Cell Phones & Accessories

Last edited:
Also hoping DJI Will update terrain follow to work downhill not just uphill o_O

I thought I saw a video showing that it did drop elevation as well in Terrain follow.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom