DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hangar 360 Example

That is amazing how well the stitching looks. Especially with only 24 pics. I use Litchi's PANO feature, and it snaps 32, with 2 straight down (34 total). Using PTGUI, there are always multiple areas where it's obvious the it's a series of photos. I can't find any evidence on these Hanger panos.

Reactions: Chase R
Just signed up for the beta myself. Anyone know the success rate for getting accepted? Really like the idea of a one press solution. I always get sketchy results from the stiching softwares I have tried.

I got the notice that my pano was ready but cannot for the life of me find it anywhere to look at. Created an account on their site and still nothing.

Processed images are available in the application. Load the application and on the top right you'll see the Hangar Logo, tap there and you'll see another screen with images on the left and a few options on the right. Click one of the images in the Completed section and hit the view pano button in the middle of the screen. From there you can also share a link to the image to view on your computer by email or Facebook.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rui S