DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hangar 360 Question?

eastvillager

Reactions
Shooting Panos with Hangar 360 and would like to stick them together for a print. Look great uploading to Facebook but large format prints is what I really want to do. Though this looks cool how can I make an image to print thats not distorted? Using an iMac and made this in Hugin. Please reply if you actually know the answer.

Attachments

• panoBushwick2.jpg
    panoBushwick2.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 72
It may be easier to do it manually. Hanger 360 is great for the all in one solution, but to get something specific doing a pan, image, pan image or slow spin and export a video into single frames then over lap them may end up with a better result.

Easier said than done. When do you pan and at what intervals. Its not like there's points built into the joystick?

It may be easier to do it manually. Hanger 360 is great for the all in one solution, but to get something specific doing a pan, image, pan image or slow spin and export a video into single frames then over lap them may end up with a better result.

This is possible using hangar360. I took a 360 today using the app, and when complete, I pulled the 23 pictures it created off the MicroSD card. The pictures are 4 sets of panos that make the one pano Hangar360 creates online; they are made up of 9, 7, 6, and then 1 (straight down) pictures. The first set has too much sky, but the second set of 7 pics will work well. I took those 7 pics and dropped them into AutoPan and stitched them in into a 20488x3231 pixel image (resized below). I've used the ezprints website for printing panos, the prints looked pretty good.

7images20488x3231.jpg

This is possible using hangar360. I took a 360 today using the app, and when complete, I pulled the 23 pictures it created off the MicroSD card. The pictures are 4 sets of panos that make the one pano Hangar360 creates online; they are made up of 9, 7, 6, and then 1 (straight down) pictures. The first set has too much sky, but the second set of 7 pics will work well. I took those 7 pics and dropped them into AutoPan and stitched them in into a 20488x3231 pixel image (resized below). I've used the ezprints website for printing panos, the prints looked pretty good.

View attachment 12877
What is AutoPan, is this an app or plugin? Thank you for your help!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest