DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hangar 360

Well, there's a bunch of threads here so I'm posting on the first result of the search list.
Here I am with something I think that could be a fail attempt.

Hangar 360 Photo

Does anybody know what went wrong?

I think it's a glitch in the upload. Therefore the stitching is not completed. Had something the same with my first test. Second broke of (unable to complete). Third went perfect. I suggest just redo

Reactions: ed1nh0
Is it me or are Hanger360 "360 images" lower res than they should be? I like that it's automated but feel like I can't zoom in on anything. Has anyone found an alternative way to have an automated solution like this but at full res?

You can zoom in of course, but it doesn't work on all browsers. Try Chrome.

Output images are 6000x3000.

Since last update I have not been able to copy files from the mavic to the hanger 360 app. Anyone else having trouble?

Does anybody know how we can stitch photos together using an iOS app?
I find it very annoying that Hangar does not let you download the final stitched image to your library.
Many thanks!

There are tons of (free) apps that can do that. Try Autopano for example
And in case you've missed it, FCPX new update supports also 360 pano. Import, edit and export.
But you always need a server based player (either locally like an iPhone or externally like YouTube)

Well, there's a bunch of threads here so I'm posting on the first result of the search list.
Here I am with something I think that could be a fail attempt.

Hangar 360 Photo

Does anybody know what went wrong?
Software glitch in the hangar server's stitching software. My guess is they would like to get a copy of your image so that they can fix the issue.

Plowed fields are a famous problem for auto-correlators because gross features are washed out by the repeating row pattern. Some of the shadows on the right hand side of the plowed field matched up with adjoining images in the landscape better than the field. The field itself is covered with stitching glitches that reveal some of the algorithm's granularity.

Last edited:
Reactions: ed1nh0
I understood that Hangar is working on a major update for the Hangar 360 site. Also a possibility where you can actually delete those files. Waiting for that.
What I would like to see is "member log-in" so you have one account on different devices (like an iPhone and iPad)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike