DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hangar 360

Occasionally it takes half a dozen or so attempts to upload all the photos to their servers, but I've just kept hitting Retry and they do eventually go.

Reactions: Mustaine4prez
Learned about it today. Downloaded and hoping tomorrow there is no rain and can use up a few batteries with it.

Anyone else tries this app?

Absolutely amazing images and totally free for now....but only on iOS

Hangar 360 for Drones: DJI Mavic, Phantom, Inspire by Hangar Technology, Inc.
Hangar 360 for Drones: DJI Mavic, Phantom, Inspire on the App Store
When it works, it's great. As others have stated, it's still buggy and may take several tries before you get it to work. I'm sure they will work out the bugs in time.

Important: Make sure not to use it with Mavic .05 and .055 FW. FW .04 and .06 should both work.

I had a good play with Hanger 360 over the weekend. Only one panorama failed to process all the others worked first time. Some uploaded and processed in the field, others later.

However all pictures seemed rather overexposed. I tried setting the camera ev adjust up in Dji Go4 first but this made no difference.

I tried manual camera settings but Hanger 360 just overrode them.

When running a sequence I noticed a +0.7 ev adjustment as it prepared to take the first photo. I move the wheel and move it back to 0 but Hanger 360 reset it back for each photo.

I will submit an email to then in case I've missed something.

Just read the Hanger FAQ - it clearly says that it takes complete control of the camera - for the moment anyway.

I'd happily pay for an unlocked version that gave a bit more manual control.

Reactions: Jamison74
So just to clarify, once it takes the picture set are you free to process those images yourself or can they only be uploaded and used on the hangar 360 website?

Reactions: ckizer
All of
So just to clarify, once it takes the picture set are you free to process those images yourself or can they only be uploaded and used on the hangar 360 website?
all of the photos are saved on you SD as well as your device.
You are free to do what you want with them.

Reactions: Doecliff
Best app I've found for the Mavic. I'll be using it with each one of my flights now.

Yes, I used it about 2 weeks ago when it came out and it did a perfect panoramic, the only issue I had was that I could not my drone after it completed the mission, but after moving it to sport mode and back it finally let me control it, I saw they came out with an update that fixed that issue, but I haven't tried it again, yet

Reactions: Pancaro77
Yes, I used it about 2 weeks ago when it came out and it did a perfect panoramic, the only issue I had was that I could not my drone after it completed the mission, but after moving it to sport mode and back it finally let me control it, I saw they came out with an update that fixed that issue, but I haven't tried it again, yet
First test yesterday, and same issue with the override control of the mavic by the Hangar app. I did the same as you, switched to sport mode and regained control of the AC.
Here is my first 360 with Hangar: Hangar 360 Photo

here's my pic ...... I see that I suffer from the non-correction of focusing for the very top of the pic, but the rest came out great....
Hangar 360 Photo

One out of three processed (with a small glitch). The other two say Unable to Process.

Hangar 360 Photo

Observation... Maybe record a "separator" between 360 groups to make a dividing line. My first of the day worked, the others did not..was the upload or image processing confused?

I looked at the images on the card and see no real issues.

Thoughts?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll