DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hanger 360 beta test - 360 photo of suburban Wilmington, Delaware

Nice! I installed the app the other day bit life & weather are keeping me from trying it out.

Nice! I installed the app the other day bit life & weather are keeping me from trying it out.

Lol. As I'm cruising the forum. I always see the green king symbol next to your posting. What is that? Pardon my ignorance lol

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I can't see em . I see the avatar but that's it . Strange .
I see you holding a bass or whatever .

40118fa5f5bcb03c0d972d2b98f3f82d.jpg

Reactions: dirkclod
Thanks ,I hadn't never seen that but don't use the app .Green is Administrator and Orange is Moderator .

I shot a pano and uploaded it, but never got the result. How do you get the stitched pano? Also, I'm not sure I like their settings Vivid color and +2 sat. Looks a bit unrealistic. I noticed it sets and leaves it there as I screwed up some video I shot afterwards. Went to DJI Go and saw these settings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I shot a pano and uploaded it, but never got the result. How do you get the stitched pano? Also, I'm not sure I like their settings Vivid color and +2 sat. Looks a bit unrealistic. I noticed it sets and leaves it there as I screwed up some video I shot afterwards. Went to DJI Go and saw these settings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I seriously hope they

A. Accept me as a beta tester
B. Allow the levels of saturation and Vivid color to be altered or come out with an upgrade that allows one to tweak those settings before upload for processing.

I'm impressed so far with the usability of the application and the ease of uploading for processing, all very slick.

It's true the colour needs a bit of work but they'll crack that I'm sure. My first shot Hangar 360 Viewer

One button to get this

Hangar 360 Viewer

Your title for this post says "Hanger". For those folks wishing to search for the app / other stuff relating to this, the correct spelling is "Hangar". Sorry to be nitpicky but I thought people would like to know.

Cheers! Awesome pano!
-Atomicbear

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803