DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has anyone bought straight from DJI?

Specifically Canadian's. How long did it take to arrive from date of order? Does someone have to be home to sign for it? Can anyone at the address sign for it?

Thanks,

Noob
Yup I did it was about two weeks if I remember and yes any one at the address can sign for it

Not in Canada but mine took 1 week to ship and will take 3 days to arrive. Sig is required. You cannot change delivery location once shipped.

Yes. Their website will show shipped but this is the label being printed. The following day you will get an email with the tracking number.

I ordered mine last Wednesday and live in Kansas. I'll let you know when I get it. I been reading the forum, watching, utube and buying accessories, I still only scraped the surface on all the stuff about the mavic. Can't wait until I get it.

Yeah I hear ya there Fazerin. My girl is always laughing at me when she sees me on the computer. She KNOWS I'm watching Mavic drone videos. I can't wait to get mine either. I just hope the editing isn't to hard to figure out.
Yes guys read and watch lots of videos the more the better I drove my wife crazy watchin videos but all worth it. The MP is AWESOME. All so guy's the fourms here are great. lots of good people here to help you out am a noobie and I all ways read the fourms to see what's going on

Ordered it today and the process was a pain in the arse. I was doing something wrong and VISA shut me down. Had to call them and tell them "Yes I'm trying to buy a drone" It finally worked, but when I went to check up the last time it said $3000+ I was like WOW! I almost bought two drones. Fixed that and bought the fly more one with the DJI something care for 99 bucks. Now I'll have to wait 14 days! Argh. The money was taken off my card but the sight says something about awaiting purchase confirmation or something like that. Are they that backlogged that they have to create this stage in the process. Visa says you have my money.....Ship my Drone!!! lol

They kinda pretend to take the money, happened to me then the money was back on my visa and it was like it never happened. I just got confirmation mine is shipping so i bet my card will actually be charged now! I just started using Litchi and i do enjoy it so far but that's with my Phantom 3 so I assume I'll like it with the mavic too. I'm sure my wife thinks I'm nuts too, I've been obsessed with this drone since I first saw it a month ago. had to have one and soon i will

They kinda pretend to take the money, happened to me then the money was back on my visa and it was like it never happened. I just got confirmation mine is shipping so i bet my card will actually be charged now! I just started using Litchi and i do enjoy it so far but that's with my Phantom 3 so I assume I'll like it with the mavic too. I'm sure my wife thinks I'm nuts too, I've been obsessed with this drone since I first saw it a month ago. had to have one and soon i will
Johnny the money well be charged on your card when DJI ship's your MP all is good bra that's how it all works you well be flying in know time

Ordered direct from dji about 2 weeks ago. Live in Northern California. Took about a week and a half to get to my house. Yes I signed for it.

I also experienced the visa " thing " not processing my card at first. It appeared to be a security feature from my credit card company. No big deal.

Flying around my mavic the last week or so. Very happy with it and the shipping speed from DJI.

Johnny the money well be charged on your card when DJI ship's your MP all is good bra that's how it all works you well be flying in know time

Did DJI change their billing procedure? Last time I checked DJI charged your card when you ordered and then shipped the Mavic whenever they got around to it.

I was the same my wife was laughing at me watching loads of mavic videos she called them flying saucers lol iam waiting for mine from drones direct in the uk shud be here end of Feb beginning of March so been buying mavic accessories for wen it cums carnt wait lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using MavicPilots mobile app

I was the same my wife was laughing at me watching loads of mavic videos she called them flying saucers lol iam waiting for mine from drones direct in the uk shud be here end of Feb beginning of March so been buying mavic accessories for wen it cums carnt wait lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using MavicPilots mobile app
Rudeboy your going to love this drone but remember don't forget about the wife it well be hard but just remind her drone first wife second lol I mean wife first drone second lol good luck and have fun with her .the drone that is

Ordered a Mavic in early January. Waited four weeks then gave up when a flymore kit showed up on Amazon for $100 more. Got the mavic in 4 days and then cancelled the DJI order which was still sitting at payment Success. Couple of weeks later I ordered the DJI ND filters and have been waiting a month! Just saw a set on Amazon and picked them up for the same $35. Strike 2 for DJI.

My frustration level with DJI CS is beyond the use of descet words.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61