DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has anyone bought straight from DJI?

Specifically Canadian's. How long did it take to arrive from date of order? Does someone have to be home to sign for it? Can anyone at the address sign for it?

Thanks,

Noob

Less than two weeks..... it needs signature it can be anyone

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Well checked my order and it says "shipped". Spoke with the online people and they said they will be shipping it out on the 22nd. My experience with the online support people has been very unreliable to say the least. I don't have a tracking number nor do I have a confirmation email saying it has been shipped like others have said they received. Now lets see how long it takes to come to Vancouver Canada.

Well checked my order and it says "shipped". Spoke with the online people and they said they will be shipping it out on the 22nd. My experience with the online support people has been very unreliable to say the least. I don't have a tracking number nor do I have a confirmation email saying it has been shipped like others have said they received. Now lets see how long it takes to come to Vancouver Canada.

Log in to your dji acct... you will see you order status if it shipped you will see a tracking in there

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Not sure if buying from DJI Store on Amazon counts.

- Much much faster than buying from Amazon! (Waited on Amazon for 2 months and can't wait any longer, order cancelled. Turn around and ordered at DJI Store on Amazon. Mavic showed up in 10 days!)
- DJI Store on Amazon, free shipping, no tax!

Never used Amazon before. Techs at DJI Store say it'll be shipped on the 22nd and will take 5 days to get here not including weekends so seems fast enough. So excited! I'm not very good at waiting for shiny new things and gadgets lol

I got a call from FedEx the day before arrival and it said the signer had to be 16 or older...

Hi, I ordered direct. placed my order on 13th Feb, received Mavic on 16th. I am in UK

Never used Amazon before. Techs at DJI Store say it'll be shipped on the 22nd and will take 5 days to get here not including weekends so seems fast enough. So excited! I'm not very good at waiting for shiny new things and gadgets lol

I feel for you... Amazon is good enough reason to move to the US by itself.

I wanna see if they will ship mine out within the time frame, the website claims within 1-3 business days, Its been 2 so far..

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada