DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has anyone else's Mavic Pro not arrived yet?

kevin_welch7

Reactions
I ordered mine on nov. 13 and I just got an email saying that it's backed up. I ordered mine from drone world. I was looking at the official DJI store and it says 3-5 days of order confirmation. What does that mean???

It means orders placed today will ship out after 3-5 business days when you order from the DJI Store here.

I ordered mine on nov. 13 and I just got an email saying that it's backed up. I ordered mine from drone world. I was looking at the official DJI store and it says 3-5 days of order confirmation. What does that mean???

This means you need to cancel with drone world and order direct from DJI if you want your Mavic faster ..... IMO

:)

I had my drone on order with a local UK supplier. They had it down for April delivery. I cancelled and replaced the order directly with DJ who promise the following for UK customers:

shipped within 7-10 days, delivered withing 3-5 days. I chewed their arm off. I'm currently halfway through that period.

I placed my order on 15 Jan from DJI through Amazon.com. Finally package left DJI and in transit for delivery. Hope to get delivery by 25 Jan. Greattttttt !!!!!!!!!!
Looking forward to having my first drone for my vacation in March...

Wow, where are you based? I ordered on the 11th and still pending.

I did order an additional battery so not sure if hats caused a delay.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Cancelled Amazon order placed early November and pushed back to March delivery. Placed another order with Amazon from DJi official store on January 17th. Received shipping conformation today that delivery is anticipated for January 26.

Cancelled Amazon order placed early November and pushed back to March delivery. Placed another order with Amazon from DJi official store on January 17th. Received shipping conformation today that delivery is anticipated for January 26.
This sounds right and i'm also waiting on Jan 25. Good luck and happy hovering...

I ordered my from DJI store on Jan 05 and got it on the 17th.

Amazon DJI store currently says "This item will be released on March 20, 2017."

I watched Amazon for the last month or so and it went from Jan 15th, to like February 1st, to March 20th.

The DJI store took several days to "confirm" payment despite they took it out of my checking account. In fact they haven't bother to update my order status to "Order Completed"

Reactions: tommyrich
I ordered mine on Jan 11th and will be here on Friday the 27th I ordered the Mavic, 1 extra battery and the care refresh. Mavic shipped from cali on Monday but says on my order status the extra battery and care refresh will come later. Battery I can understand coming later but doesn't dji pair the Mavic with the care refresh so how can that come later?

Sent from my SM-N910V using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: PowerT1998
I ordered my from DJI store on Jan 05 and got it on the 17th.

Amazon DJI store currently says "This item will be released on March 20, 2017."

I watched Amazon for the last month or so and it went from Jan 15th, to like February 1st, to March 20th.

The DJI store took several days to "confirm" payment despite they took it out of my checking account. In fact they haven't bother to update my order status to "Order Completed"
The blue bubbles on my order form show shipped but on the same exact page it shows pending shipment. I only know it was shipped because I got a confirmation from FedEx with the tracking #

Sent from my SM-N910V using MavicPilots mobile app

I preordered from an Ebay DJI dealer in October, after 2 month wait , I cancelled: I preorder again this time Direct DJI since they were saying they will ship in 1 week after payment for $999, sounded good to me since you couldn't get one on eBay for less than $1200, they shipped mine 6 days after payment from California, I also ordered extras but those shipped out of Georgia. So maybe they are shipping depending on how and what you order.

I heard that if you cancel your current order and order direct with DJI, it will arrive within a week, My mate has just ordered his and it arrived in four days

I ordered the combo on Jan. 12th directly from DJI and it arrived today. I live in Houston, TX. Can't wait to fly. Now I have some drones to sell. The Mavic is going to be my primary one. Happy Flying!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser