DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has anyone flown their Mavic around a Marina?

mikesher

Reactions
Curious if anyone has flown their Mavic around a marina and, if so, did you experience any interference issues?

Curious if anyone has flown their Mavic around a marina and, if so, did you experience any interference issues?
Deep sea radar can and has caused issues with 2.4ghz.
They are supposed to have the system inactive when in port/marina but not all do.

Deep sea radar can and has caused issues with 2.4ghz.
They are supposed to have the system inactive when in port/marina but not all do.
I fly my P3P's around my marina all the time. Would the Mavic be more, less, or similarly sensitive to interference?

I fly my P3P's around my marina all the time. Would the Mavic be more, less, or similarly sensitive to interference?
Should be no different. Allegedly occusync gives a greater level of security but since nobody knows the protocols employed we can't really answer that definitively.

Reactions: mikesher
Should be no different. Allegedly occusync gives a greater level of security but since nobody knows the protocols employed we can't really answer that definitively.

Good to know (at least theoretically). Hoping someone will try it before I get my Mavic. :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242