DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has anyone on iOS updated yet?

bOogErSuGar75

Reactions
I just got the update for iOS iPhone 7+. I was wondering if anyone has updated yet and if there was any issues.

Yep, just did it and everything seems to work just fin.............................................................................

No, actually I did just do the update on iOS and went for twilight flight and the world did not end and the mavic flew like a champ.

Reactions: flyingduck88
Yep. Just had to log in, like I did way back when I first installed the app and off the mavic went! Armageddon did not follow....

Last edited:
Don't know the culprit...updated my iPad Mini 3 wifi (model A1599). Also updated the DJI Go app. Since both updates, I experienced pixelated lagging live feed. This did not happen prior to the update. Turned off caching, turned off all background crap, airplane mode....nothing fixed it. BUT...my iPhone 7 works just fine. I'm thinking the new IOS update is more resource intensive on the A7 chip architecture. Just bought an iPad Mini 4 wifi +cellular and we'll see how that goes. Apple boasts 30% faster CPU and 60% faster graphics on the A8 chip. Happy to report back.

Anyone else have issues with iPad Mini 3?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61