DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has anyone received a MP in the last 2 weeks?

Sent my MP back in after getting a bad refresh unit and DJI says they're out of refresh drones. Wondering what a "refresh" unit really is and if they're out, why wont they send me a new one to replace the broken one they sent the first time?

Sent from my SM-G920V using MavicPilots mobile app

Good question. Ive had one with them now going on 3 weeks, and they sent me this email today. It was paid for 2 weeks ago:

"This is a courtesy email about your repair process.

I just wanted to let you know we are running a little behind with repairs at the moment. Due to the Holiday sales rush, returns and repair requests, we are receiving a flood of repair requests. We have received your payment and are in the process of repairing the unit. Please bare with us while we catch up. Thank you so much for your trust and reaching out.

DJI REPAIR"

Hmmm. Just another lie and another delay from DJI. Holiday sales rush was 2 1/2 months ago, or 3 months if you go back to Black Friday.

I don't think they're repairing many of them if you have refresh, just swapping out for a refirb. Any MP owners actually got their original MP back from repair?

Got notice my Refresh unit will be shipped in next 3 business days...hopefully a new one! Been over 3 weeks since I sent it in.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Got a reply today my drone is repaired, I had previously payed the $79. They will be shipping it in the next 3 business days.
I'm in Colorado they had it for a week and a half..

There is no way they fixed my drone, I cratered it. so I don't believe they're out of refresh drones

Ordered a second one on Feb 15 and had it on my doorstep on Feb 19.

Good question. Ive had one with them now going on 3 weeks, and they sent me this email today. It was paid for 2 weeks ago:

"This is a courtesy email about your repair process.

I just wanted to let you know we are running a little behind with repairs at the moment. Due to the Holiday sales rush, returns and repair requests, we are receiving a flood of repair requests. We have received your payment and are in the process of repairing the unit. Please bare with us while we catch up. Thank you so much for your trust and reaching out.

DJI REPAIR"

Hmmm. Just another lie and another delay from DJI. Holiday sales rush was 2 1/2 months ago, or 3 months if you go back to Black Friday.
Receiving a flood of repair requests?? Ouch..does that mean there are a 'lot' of problems, aside from the obvious crashes?Hmmm...

Yeah. Maybe there are just lots of crashes. And limited spares...

Yeah. Maybe there are just lots of crashes. And limited spares...

Limited spares. Not a great way to run a billion dollar company selling $1000+ drones. Oh yes they can sell a million drones, but why has it taken now a month since I sent mine in and still no sign of it back yet. DJI's mission statement must be, "Look ahead, not behind."

Limited spares. Not a great way to run a billion dollar company selling $1000+ drones. Oh yes they can sell a million drones, but why has it taken now a month since I sent mine in and still no sign of it back yet. DJI's mission statement must be, "Look ahead, not behind."
Guess it's not funny, but maybe they're waiting for more crashes so they can send your replacement? Would think they would send you a NEW one!

Mine finally shipped. I was told it would be 2day priority but it was only ground service. I have to wait another week. Been six weeks already. I'm so frustrated with DJI service.

Mine finally shipped. I was told it would be 2day priority but it was only ground service. I have to wait another week. Been six weeks already. I'm so frustrated with DJI service.

Glad you got a tracking number. Its the little things in life that make it worth living. Im still waiting for any sign of mine being returned.

Got mine yesterday, ordered on the 17th. It was suppose to be here to day but they delivered it early.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu