DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has anyone received and used the three ND filters for MP available at DJI store

jerryflah

Reactions
In addition to the "Fly More Package" I ordered on the 18th, I included three ND [8-16-32] designed for the Mavic.
Wondering if anyone has used these DJI Mavic filters and if so are they designed to be applied BEFORE start up and HOW do they perform against PP and Taco, etc. designs??

Reactions: SkeeterHarris
I ordered them 10 days ago from DJI and I am still waiting for shipment, I suspect they are not available yet.

Some people have them. Another member here posted this video:

The above video is the most detailed video I've seen to date. I'm still waiting for DJI to send mine.

Thanks for the input. Any reviews out there??

I just received a set of PP Cinema Series Vivid Collection, the installation is pretty straight forward. The fit is a bit snug, the installation is similar to sliding a condom. Gently roll down the filter down the erect gimbal, once the filter is in place it does not interfere with the gimbal.

I just received a set of PP Cinema Series Vivid Collection, the installation is pretty straight forward. The fit is a bit snug, the installation is similar to sliding a condom. Gently roll down the filter down the erect gimbal, once the filter is in place it does not interfere with the gimbal.
;)

Seriously DJI, the filters don't come in any type of case. How long do you think those small plastic tabs will last?

Seriously DJI, the filters don't come in any type of case. How long do you think those small plastic tabs will last?

I'm glad I cancelled my order of filters with DJI and went with Polar Pro series. The reason I cancelled my order was because the filters were going to take too long to arrive and need filters for a vacation trip out of the country.

In a way I am kind of getting tired of waiting for DJI to ship, this is the 21st century, it has been like a dog fight to get a Mavic in our hands. If that is not enough getting extra batteries is hard. Beginning to breath a bit of fresh air now, seems like there a flow of Mavics and batteries in the market.

Ordered
I'm glad I cancelled my order of filters with DJI and went with Polar Pro series. The reason I cancelled my order was because the filters were going to take too long to arrive and need filters for a vacation trip out of the country.

In a way I am kind of getting tired of waiting for DJI to ship, this is the 21st century, it has been like a dog fight to get a Mavic in our hands. If that is not enough getting extra batteries is hard. Beginning to breath a bit of fresh air now, seems like there a flow of Mavics and batteries in the market.

Did you receive your Mavic Pro yet? It seems like there is another delay with deliveries not until March from what others are saying.

Yes, I received my Mavic. In fact I received 2 of them, I had 2 orders and received both of them pretty much at the same time.
So decided to sell the second one that I do not need, selling it for what I paid $999, + shipping. I am not trying to make money at all, just trying to help someone who does not have one yet. If it doesn't sell I'll just return it.

That's what made think that there was an smooth flow of Mavics in the market.

Reactions: ghedgepath
I've been using the DJI filters since the day I bought it with no issues. Gimbal clamp on, snap the filter in place, making sure all 3 snaps are seated in, go fly. I would love to have a darker one and some polarizers too for water.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929