DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has anyone seen this idiot?

Qoncussion

Reactions
People who don't know what they're talking about, should not post their uneducated views on YT. After showing a video where he does everything wrong (unmanned flight over a city street with no line of sight, to name a few), he proceeds to lecture DJI on why they shouldn't include the RTH function, while telling fellow pilots to disable their RTH function. A function that he clearly has no idea how to use - properly. In the video, he had so many options available to him to guide his MP down for a safe landing, such as setting ME as the home point, switching to Sport Mode...etc., but instead is giving his viewers some really bad advice on what not to do. And, he's kind of annoying... My brain hurts.

Discuss...

Last edited:
Looks like a wannabe director trolling for hits on his YT channel. You are correct about all he did wrong. Maybe on purpose to get a good story. He said he didn't know he would lose the footage after he sank it. Sounds like shenanigans gone wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Annoying? Check. Arrogant? Check. American? Oh, sorry, he's Canadian.

What is sad is that even after viewers tried to point out the numerous things he could have done if he had bothered to read the manual he continues to make excuses and try to justify his position. Here's a thought, if the print is too small on the manual (I agree) then download the PDF version and magnify the page. Oops! I didn't say Simon says first...

Well if I were to ever get in my car while flying my Mavic I think I would tell the RTH feature to return to the controller instead , but that's just me .

The beginning part, the editing, music, and topic, sure seems like a parody of when Casey Neistat lost his mavic in the river.
The whole thing gives off that vibe.
This guy sure needs to read his manual, he's off on quite a bit of how things work with the mavic.

Reactions: jointeffort
He set RTH to point of origin and he's complaining?
Yeah - basically complaining that the Mavic was doing exactly what it was supposed to do.

Don't watch. It just increases views for him. I've seen him before. He deliberately does **** for extra views.
But if you do watch it, give it a thumbs-down.

Am I the only one who doesn't believe what he is saying? No footage from the Mavic even though he recovered it, no footage from another camera, no proof....

Reactions: Jaysjob
This annoying idiot obviously has no friends, that's why he is on the net trying to be funny get attention and appear like some sort of tech expert offering advice to the manufacturer. What a whack-job. Someone delete his videos, pleeeaaassseeee!!! btw I don't believe he had a drone in the first place, he seems too stupid to know how to fly one.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S