DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Having a nightmare

villain1973uk

Reactions
I received my mavic 3 days ago and just used it in the garden for a few minutes (about 4) and got a message to calibrate the sensor so I try that using the app and it tells me I have to use a pc or a mac, so I download DJI assistant and follow the instructions to calibrate but can't get past the first bit!!! Just says frame alignement error so try a few times and same message I even use a different laptop and the same happens!!, phoned DJI and they said to email them with screen shot of error message, serial numbers etc etc so i do all that and waited all next day for a reply and I didn't get one so I went online to the chat explained to them that I'm still waiting for a reply, they forward my case and I get an email from them!! Saying I need to send error message screen shot, serial numbers etc etc!!!! and something about 15 days to be able to get a replacement, so I reply to email I have already done that please see the photos on original message and now I'm waiting again for a reply!!!! If this goes over 15 days then that's down to them dragging it out......im so pi*!ed off.

I received my mavic 3 days ago and just used it in the garden for a few minutes (about 4) and got a message to calibrate the sensor so I try that using the app and it tells me I have to use a pc or a mac, so I download DJI assistant and follow the instructions to calibrate but can't get past the first bit!!! Just says frame alignement error so try a few times and same message I even use a different laptop and the same happens!!, phoned DJI and they said to email them with screen shot of error message, serial numbers etc etc so i do all that and waited all next day for a reply and I didn't get one so I went online to the chat explained to them that I'm still waiting for a reply, they forward my case and I get an email from them!! Saying I need to send error message screen shot, serial numbers etc etc!!!! and something about 15 days to be able to get a replacement, so I reply to email I have already done that please see the photos on original message and now I'm waiting again for a reply!!!! If this goes over 15 days then that's down to them dragging it out......im so pi*!ed off.
check out this thread, it may help
Sensor calibration
Regards,
-d.

Reactions: Johnmcl7 and Pedro
Thnx for that but I have already looked and tried that but the only thing is I don't getting an option 7 to choose from.

I haven't got any at the moment when i try to fly it but do have these from the flight status

Attachments

• IMG_7933.PNG
    IMG_7933.PNG
    57.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_7934.PNG
    IMG_7934.PNG
    874.5 KB · Views: 38
Omg omg I relooked into doing what that link did and concentrated instead of doing it in a mood lol and it's only worked...... thanks for sending me that link and making me look again....you have made my weekend you really have.... I'd buy you a beer if I could....have a great weekend all.

Omg omg I relooked into doing what that link did and concentrated instead of doing it in a mood lol and it's only worked...... thanks for sending me that link and making me look again....you have made my weekend you really have.... I'd buy you a beer if I could....have a great weekend all.
Glad it worked out.
Regards,
-d.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22