DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

**** helitards

That doesn't look like a model. You're complaining because a full-size helicopter is passing through, far above and away from you?

What's going on with the artefacts in the top left hand corner - is that on original footage or did it happen post prod?

Beware of those Scandi heli pilots - have you not seen the opening act of Midnight Sun?

What's going on with the artefacts in the top left hand corner - is that on original footage or did it happen post prod?

Beware of those Scandi heli pilots - have you not seen the opening act of Midnight Sun?

This is actually the cache from the phone. It went trough some crappy autonomous editing in skypixel editor and uploaded via mobile, signal was lost at 97% (went down into underground parking garage)
I didn't think the video would appear, but I was wrong and these are the results of missing 3%

Out of interest why do you use the Cache content instead of the card. Does youtube only allow certain size/reolution?

Now, please go and watch 'The Thing' (1982).
I need to tell you hitting a drone with a Heli would be harder than shooting a dog from one.

I'm going to go and watch Midnight Sun to make sure im not mising any Heavensabove zingers ;P

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929