DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello all from Northern Ireland!

knockstar

Reactions
Just wanted to say hello from a rare sunny day in Northern Ireland. A 'Yank' as they say around here from the great state of Pennsylvania originally. Looking forward to delving into the forums (already posted my first question concerning LG G4 mobile phone compatibility with the Mavic earlier. Just got it this morning so taking my time reading, researching, You Tubing etc... don't want to rush into it and make any mistakes the first time up.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forums. They're a great resource.

Youve a very scenic place in NI for the Mavic. A lovely part of the world.

Reactions: Nimrod
Just wanted to say hello from a rare sunny day in Northern Ireland. A 'Yank' as they say around here from the great state of Pennsylvania originally. Looking forward to delving into the forums (already posted my first question concerning LG G4 mobile phone compatibility with the Mavic earlier. Just got it this morning so taking my time reading, researching, You Tubing etc... don't want to rush into it and make any mistakes the first time up.
Howdy from Wyoming knockstar, welcome to the community, lots of great people and information here.

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

Hi knockstar just joined the forum...I'm from Warrenpoint...what part are you in?

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome.. I'm from sunny (!) Newcastle myself, waiting on the arrival of a Mavic air. Head to the Mournes, there's so many beautiful places to take the drone.

Welcome.. I'm from sunny (!) Newcastle myself, waiting on the arrival of a Mavic air. Head to the Mournes, there's so many beautiful places to take the drone.
Hi Sunny , Nimrod here ... just round the corner in Warrenpoint... like you , I’m waiting on my Mavic Air to arrive ... maybe we can fly together... keep in touch

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wlochaty