DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello everyone!

AKline

Reactions
Hello,
I'm new to the drone craze but I am loving my introduction to it. On one of my first flights I recorded a close encounter with a deer. Still learning the camera with everything else. Still trying to find a semi decent video editor that will allow me to scrub the sound and lighten the pictures/video. Any thoughts? I'm trying to take it easy on my wallet since it took a small beating for the drone this month.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Still trying to find a semi decent video editor that will allow me to scrub the sound and lighten the pictures/video.
You can find a list of video editors that pilots in this forum are using here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Nope been gone 2 years .?

Hello,
I'm new to the drone craze but I am loving my introduction to it. On one of my first flights I recorded a close encounter with a deer. Still learning the camera with everything else. Still trying to find a semi decent video editor that will allow me to scrub the sound and lighten the pictures/video. Any thoughts? I'm trying to take it easy on my wallet since it took a small beating for the drone this month.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefons82