DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Anchorage Alaska

JakeS

Reactions
Hey all I recently received my Mavic Pro and have been flying it a bit up here in Alaska. It has been great so far and I have been enjoying it so far.

Cheers

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to our newest forum Jake and look forward to some of your adventures there with it .:)
Cheers
cheers.gif

Reactions: JakeS
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Reactions: JakeS
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! How has your Mavic been faring in the colder Alaskan temperatures?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! How has your Mavic been faring in the colder Alaskan temperatures?

Quite well actually. I have flown it in 30f so far and it didn't seem to affect much other than my hands... I will definitely need to get some ND filters for when we have snow and sunny days though! My main trouble now is getting out to fly it while it's light outside.

it didn't seem to affect much other than my hands
Yep -- that's the same problem I face in the winter time here. I tried fingerless gloves last year. My fingers still froze :D

My main trouble now is getting out to fly it while it's light outside.
I hear you. It's tough getting out during the week this time of year. I'm usually busy in the morning and it's dark in the evening. If only I didn't have so many trees near my house...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3