DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Ann Arbor, MI!

CasterRides

Reactions
Hey all,

My name is Chase and I am fairly new to the drone world. My friend and I went in on a purchase of a used DJI Phantom 3 Advanced and I quickly fell in love with this hobby. That being said, I did some research on more drones and found the Mavic. Everything about it intrigued me. The size, the specs, the portability. I needed to have it.

Luckily, mine arrives on Wednesday and I could not be more excited to use it. This is definitely going to come in handy this summer as I am planning on going many places!

I look forward to getting to know other people on here.

- Chase

Welcome to the forum, Chase. Enjoy your Mavic and safe and happy flying! :cool:

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum . :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

How long has this forum been up? Is it pretty active usually?

This forum has been up since shortly after the Mavic release in late September. It's a very active forum. I remember when there were less than 10 registered members, now 17,734! Amazing to see that number grow! Lots of great resources here.

This forum has been up since shortly after the Mavic release in late September. It's a very active forum. I remember when there were less than 10 registered members, now 17,734! Amazing to see that number grow! Lots of great resources here.

Glad I found this place then! I will try and become an active part of the forums.

Reactions: Advexure
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851