DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from calgary AB canada

Brent40

Reactions
I got my mavic a month ago and I just love it. Had a p3 that decided to leave on its own should have went with the mavic right from the beginning.any pilots from calgary here.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Welcome to DronePilots newest forum .:)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

I got my mavic a month ago and I just love it. Had a p3 that decided to leave on its own should have went with the mavic right from the beginning.any pilots from calgary here.
Hello
I live in Calgary as well and got my Mavic a Month ago and love it!!

Kind of like shopping Kijiji, never close in this city, haha.

Can't fly in city limits anyways, where do you like to fly?

Was in Mexico and flown there a lot. Haven't done much since the new rules. Where do you do it

I don't fly much anymore as I don't even know where you are aloud to. I'm on a job in Ontario now and brought it with me but can't fly here either

The new laws are a massive pain in the rear. Basically out of town flying, crown country, crowsnest pass, etc.

I also don't fly too much, as it is always a day trip to somewhere I won't get ****, lol.

Hey man... sorry for the late response... I had a problem with this app and could not open it

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98